Category: Dermal Fillers
Showing 1–16 of 137 results
BELOTERO® HYDRO$139.00Add to cart
BELOTERO® HYDRO is an injectable skin booster containing non-cross linked hyaluronic acid and glycerol. The ingredients in this skin booster help to hold moisture within the skin, improving hydration and elasticity and restoring the skin to a more refreshed appearance
BELOTERO® VOLUME$299.00Add to cart
BELOTERO® VOLUME is an injectable dermal filler containing cross-linked sodium hyaluronate. The sodium hyaluronate in this dermal filler holds moisture within the skin, helping to add or restore volume to facial features while smoothing the appearance of deep wrinkles.
DESIRIAL®$179.00Add to cart
DESIRIAL® is a non-surgical labiaplasty injectable made of cross-linked hyaluronic acid and an antioxidant, mannitol. The gel holds moisture within the labia majora to restore volume and hydration lost with aging and child birth, helping to treat vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy.
Dermal fillers, sometimes called Cosmetic fillers, are a non-surgical option to correct the appearance of wrinkles, volume loss in skin, and scars. In addition, dermal fillers are used to restore volume that has been reduced due to aging and other factors.
What are dermal filler products?
Dermal fillers involve small injections of a gel to help add volume to soft tissue in the patient’s face. The most frequent locations dermal fillers are used are around the eyes, jawline, cheeks, and the lips. The most commonly used and popular brands of dermal filler are Radiesse and Juvederm.
Why are dermal filler products used?
Dermal filler products are used to do the following, in most cases:
- Add volume to key areas of the patient’s face, such as lips and cheeks.
- Decrease wrinkles in the face, such as laugh lines around the mouth and wrinkles around the eyes.
Dermal fillers each have specific indications, so always consult a product’s package insert for information specific to it.
Types of Dermal Filler Products
Calcium hydroxylapatite is a naturally compound occurring in human bones. It is used to treat creases, increase fullness, and improve volume. It is produced biosynthetically and is well tolerated by most patients, due to not having any animal source.
Hyaluronic acid is used in injections to improve the skin’s contour while also reducing depressions around the facial area. Hyaluronic acid helps with skin that has been injured, or has age lines or scars. It is a natural substance found within the body.
Polylactic acid is a synthetic, injectable filler that causes the body to create its own collagen. Polylactic acid is used to fill laugh lines, make lips more plump, and treat deep nasolabial folds. Results take time with this type of dermal filler, as Polylactic acid works by stimulating collagen production.
Cost of Dermal Filler Brands
Juvederm: $149.00 – $499.00
Radiesse: $189.00 – $449.00
Restylane: $89.00 – $209.00
Belotero: $139.00 – $349.00
- Juvederm: The Juvederm line of products are designed for problems related to aging. Using various mixtures containing hyaluronic acid, Juvederm helps replenish the skin and reduce wrinkles and age appearance.
- Radiesse: The Radiesse group of products helps treat skin issues at a deeper level and is often effective at treating volume loss and wrinkles, mainly in the facial area. Containing calcium hydroxylapatite, Radiesse’s effects are long lasting, due to stimulating the body’s own collagen production.
- Restylane: The products within the Restylane family help treat a variety of skin issues. These hyaluronic acid-based fillers are primarily used intreating the appearance of wrinkles, adding volume, in the face, and also aiding in lip volume.
How long do the effects of dermal filler products last?
When you buy dermal fillers, results can last anywhere from six months to two years, depending on the particular product and severity of the area being treated. As with all treatments, individual results may vary.