STYLAGE® HydroMAX Bi-Soft
Stylage HydroMAX is a pioneering mesotherapy product that contains a combination of cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid and Sorbitol. These two ingredients enable it to improve skin elasticity, offer a speedy skin rejuvenation solution and to fight severe dehydration.
Stylage HydroMAX is specifically designed to restore optimal level of skin hydration and improve its elasticity and firmness and is part of a complete range of aesthetic treatments:
- Stylage Hydro
- Stylage HydroMAX
Use Stylage HydroMAX for enhanced revitalization of the face, neck and décolleté area and even hand rejuvenation. Stylage HydroMAX is injected into the superficial or deep dermis.
Stylage HydroMAX has been specially created to harmonize the skin’s hydration and improve its firmness and elasticity. This product is suitable for all skin types that are looking for a natural boost for a radiant and rejuvenated face.
- Composition: Cross-linked hyaluronic acid + moisturizing agent (sorbitol) + Mannitol
- Concentration: 12.5 mg/g
- Volume: 1 syringe of 1 ml
- Indications: Skin hydration, firmness and elasticity
- Storage: 2°C to 25°C
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Composed of a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentrated at 12.5mg/g
- Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the skin’s natural hydration over the long term
- Mannitol distributes the gel evenly
- Oligoelements compensate for vitamin deficiencies that cause the dermis to sag
- Back of the hands
- Depth of application: Superficial dermis
- Duration of effectiveness: Treatment to be repeated every 3 months
Revitalization results are typically visible from the first session. To obtain better effects, it will be necessary to repeat the treatment every 3 months. The presence of an antioxidant reduces the intensity of post-injection inflammatory reactions.
Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid IPN-Like + Sorbitol
1 x 1 ml Pre-filled syringe