JUVEDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is a hyaluronic acid-based injectable filler used to correct medium to severe lines and to augment the lips. Added lidocaine functions as a local anesthetic to relieve pain and discomfort at the injection site. Use this injectable to smooth wrinkles and lift skin depressions to give your patients a smooth and youthful complexion.
Where can I buy this product?
If you are a medical practitioner with a valid medical license interested in purchasing Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, you can do so from Health Supplies Plus. First-time buyers can register an online account on Health Supplies Plus by providing your information, including your medical license number, and a valid shipping address. Once your account is verified by our team (usually within 2 hours), you can start purchasing necessary medical supplies at affordable prices. Members are also entitled to receive volume discounts and friendly customer service support.
What is Juvederm Ultra Plus XC?
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is a hyaluronic acid-based injectable filler used to correct medium to severe lines and to augment the lips. It is manufactured by Allergan, a leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. The company has long been creating pharmaceutical products and medical aesthetics, such as injectable fillers and botulinum toxin.
This product is specifically designed to correct facial folds and wrinkles. It lifts the face and restores its plumpness. It improves skin depression, keeping the skin fresher and younger-looking. The addition of Lidocaine, a local anesthetic, helps in making the treatment less painful and comfortable for the patients. It is a numbing medication that reduces pain or discomfort caused by injection-related procedures.
You can purchase Juvederm Ultra Plus XC online at Health Supplies Plus. Help your patients achieve improved skin texture and smooth facial features. Our website provides the best and high-quality, cost-effective products. Place your order today, and buy it now!
How does Juvederm Ultra Plus XC work?
Use this injectable to smooth wrinkles and lift skin depressions to give your patients a smooth and youthful complexion. Aside from correcting skin depressions, it also enhances the lips and makes them look healthy. The hyaluronic acid contained in this product promotes healthier and more supple skin. When injected, the acid-base prevents the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines, increases skin moisture, and makes skin firmer.
As people experience the early signs of ageing, the skin loses its elasticity. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC blocks the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The hyaluronic acid substance of this product keeps the skin hydrated and plump, keeping the face younger-looking and well-defined. It improves skin tonicity. Aside from this function, it stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin, which are necessary for skin health.
The results for this filler can last for up to 1 year. It is a safe and simple procedure and is often completed in just 30 minutes. It is done by injecting it directly into the skin using a fine needle. The association of Lidocaine makes the treatment less tedious. It decreases discomfort during the procedure, giving the patients a painless experience.
How to inject this product?
This product is intended to be administered intradermally, while adhering to stringent aseptic standards. During the patient initial consultation, review your patient’s medical history to ensure that they are suitable to receive dermal filler injections. A complete assessment will also help you to determine the degree of aesthetic correction required in the target areas. Prepare your patient by explaining any possible side effects that they might experience and the necessary aftercare methods to counteract these reactions. Start the session by disinfecting the problematic regions and preparing the medical device. You may then administer the filler via mid- or deep-dermis injections to correct moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles. If you are using this filler for lip augmenting, you should inject it into the lip mucosal membrane. Lightly massage the treated areas following injections for effective filler integration. Discard any remaining gel and used needles as well as syringes, as they are biologically hazardous wastes. Please note that only qualified and experienced physicians can perform this aesthetic procedure.
Who uses this dermal filler?
Commonly, people who are 18 to 65 years old use this cosmetic treatment. It applies to individuals who are experiencing wrinkles and facial lines caused by ageing and facial muscle contractions.
How long do results last?
The hyaluronic acid molecules in this product are strongly cross-linked with each other using chemical reticulating agent, butanediol diglycidyl ether (BDDE). Once injected, the gel is able to deliver aesthetic improvements for up to year depending on the patient’s skin health, age, and general lifestyle. Nevertheless, this gel will be broken down and absorbed into the neighboring tissues gradually and patients can get repeat injections annually, or as needed.
What areas can I treat with this product?
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is indicated to correct moderate to severe facial lines, such as nasogenian furrows and marionette lines in the cheek area. Perioral region and the lips can also be corrected using this highly-effective filler.
What are the Benefits of this Product?
- Instant anti- aging results: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC delivers visible results instantly after one treatment. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is designed to treat moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and creases, such as nasolabial folds.
- Lip volumization: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC helps to volumize asymmetrical, thin lips.
- Formulated with purified hyaluronic acid: The hyaluronic acid in this product is synthetically produced and has been extensively purified. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is not known to cause any unwanted immunogenic reactions.
- Cross-linking technology: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is chemically cross-linked and is less susceptible to premature degradation. In most patients, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC can last from nine to twelve months.
- Biodegradable: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC will undergo a natural decomposition process within the skin tissue and will eventually disappear without leaving any residue.
- Reversible, non–permanent results: Like other Juvederm fillers, the results of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC can be easily reversed if required.
- Approved by the FDA: This dermal filler has received FDA-approval and has been extensively safety tested. Having an excellent safety profile, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is unlikely to cause adverse effects.
- Comfortable and non-invasive injection procedure: The injection procedure is minimally invasive and does not cause any pain. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is incorporated with lidocaine, a compound with anesthetic effects. Through the inhibition of voltage-gated sodium channels, it alleviates injection-related pain and discomfort for a painless treatment experience.
Are there any side effects?
Compared to other dermal fillers, the Juvederm Ultra Plus XC procedure has minimal side effects. Educate your patients with the following side effects and when to notify you when these unwanted reactions become severe.
Common side effects:
• Mild irritation
• Discoloration of the skin
• Hardness of the skin
Localized inflammatory reactions can resolve more rapidly by maintaining positive hygiene of the treatment sites and keeping the areas makeup-free. Patients should also keep the treatment areas well-protected from extreme temperatures (e.g. saunas and direct sun) for quicker recovery. Note that some patients may also experience serious reactions.
Severe side effects:
• Skin/Lips numbness and dryness
• Swelling at the injection site/side of the nose
• Cold sores
• Inflamed lumps
Adverse reactions and side effects that persist longer than a week require immediate medical attention. Read the medical device manual for detailed information regarding likely side effects, contraindications, and warnings.
Hyaluronic acid, lidocaine
2-1ml prefilled syringes
Package insert, 4-27G 1/2