What Is Juvederm?
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid-based injection used as a dermal filler. As a type of filler, the Juvederm treatment helps people achieve younger-looking skin, get rid of wrinkles and sagging skin on the face. These are FDA-approved injectable gel fillers that are safe to be administered under clinical conditions.
Juvederm’s Target Areas
Different Juvederm products target different areas of your face. The target areas by different Juvederm products are:
- Cheeks – Juvederm Voluma XC
- Chin – Juvederm Voluma XC
- Lips – Juvederm Volbella XC; Juvederm Ultra XC
- Facial Wrinkles/ Lines – Juvederm Vollure XC; Juvederm XC
How Long Before You See Results?
It is a simple, non-invasive procedure that lasts less than an hour, depending on the filler and chosen area. One can see results almost immediately or after the initial swelling of the injection subsides.
How Long Do Results Last?
If done properly, the results of this treatment can last anywhere between 6 months to 2 years. Two years of healthier and younger-looking skin after just an hour-long procedure.
Let’s take a comprehensive look about all Juvederm products and how long they last:
|Target Area||Treatment For||Results Duration|
|Facial Skin||Improve Skin elasticity and hydration|| |
Up to 3 months
|Facial Skin||Improve skin elasticity, quality and hydration|| |
6 – 9 months
|Lips and skin around mouth||Lips and skin surrounding the mouth|| |
Up to 12 months
|Wrinkles around the mouth||Fine lines and smoothen wrinkles around the mouth|| |
Up to 12 months
|Midface||Smoothen out deep wrinkles and noticeable lines to give a natural smooth look|| |
Up to 15 months
|Juvederm Voluma||Full Face||Make face look fuller and plumper|| |
Up to 18 months
What Is The Procedure?
This is a simple outpatient procedure that takes about 20 – 60 minutes only. It is a minimally invasive procedure that does not touch any part of the face, apart from the areas marked for treatment.
Target areas are marked, and suitable filler from the Juvederm family is selected. It is then slowly injected by a professional into the marked areas. Once the treatment is over, patients can leave the clinic as there is no need to wait.
Who Can Perform The Procedure?
Only a professionally trained medical professional or a dermatologist can perform this treatment. While it may seem simple, only those who are well trained and experienced know where to inject and where veins can cross. Injecting it into the wrong location or in the wrong manner can cause serious damages.
Where Can You Buy Juvederm?
You can buy Juvederm online, here on Health Supplies Plus. If you are a clinic or a physician offering filler treatments to help people get rid of facial wrinkles, lip augmentation, lift sagging cheeks, etc., you can buy Juvederm online with just a click of a button.
How To Buy Juviderm Online
Buy Juvederm products from our website with these 4 simple steps:
- Log into the website using your ID and password
- Choose the products you need from our full collection
- Specify how many packs you require
- Place the order, and we will ship it to you immediately. Our deliveries are guaranteed!
Why Buy Juvederm Online?
Some of the key reasons to buy Juvederm online are:
- Great discounts to help you save a lot of money on a regular basis
- Easy availability of all Juvederm products in one location
- Spend very little time placing your order
- Long expiry date on products, to ensure you get freshly packed products that can be used for a long time to come
- Compare and contrast features and price of other similar products to see how Juvederm is the correction option for your usage
And with Health Supplies Plus, our customers benefit from our delivery guarantee – if there are any unforeseen complications.