Mediderma Azelac RU Chemical Peel (60 mL)
Chemical peel for hyperpigmentations and photo-aging. The azelaic acid regulates sebum production, normalizes keratinization, inhibits reproduction of bacteria, inhibits the proliferation of reactive oxygen species and regulates pigmentation. pH <1.0.
AZELAC SYSTEM: different combinations of treatments may be applied depending on the pathology.
Photo-aging and hyperpigmentation treatment:
- Apply 2 coats of Azelac M using a gauze soaked in the solution, starting from the least sensitive areas and moving toward the most sensitive ones, waiting for the solution to dry before applying the next coat.
- Apply 2 coats of Azelac Ru and allow the solution to dry.
To enhance the treatment:
- Apply 1-2 coats of Azelac Ru, focally, on the lesion.
- Next, apply one coat of Azelac Peel exfoliating gel. Do not wash.
- End the treatment by sealing the area with Retises Nanopeel 1% Gel. Allow to act for approximately 8-10 hours.
20% Azelaic acid.